Monday, August 8, 2011

Their Story

I was in national bookstore earlier trying to check some stuffs for my kid when i bumped into this area again--the INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS section. I've been wanting to purchase a new book for myself but today it's not included in my what-to-buy list. Nevertheless, i still found myself checking for good books. Since budget is an issue for me this time, i snubbed my favorite authors like Joel Osteen, Max Lucado, Joyce Meyer, etc. They are my favorite and I was really itching to get one. Then i kept on going back and forth, looking for something affordable yet worth reading. Then I saw this book--on the cover page it says " THIS IS MY STORY" and there were pictures of well-known people. This caught my attention so I immediately grabbed it and turned the back page for the price tag. Call me crazy for finding out the price first rather than the content of the book, it's just that i'm managing my finances this time :) ...Oh well, the cost went well with my allotted budget [instant allotment]. The next thing I did, I checked the book's substance. There was this feeling of comfort when I read some parts of it. I felt that God understood the scenario so He led me to the area where I could find a good manuscript. 
I want to be inspired by the stories of these people featured in the book, so I bought it and I was really excited to read it. I couldn't wait to finish this all and be motivated. After reading all the testimonies, I hope I can share mine too and say "THIS IS MY STORY". 

for more info about this book, you can check http://www.omflit.com/home/catalog.php?c=1&i=9 
and see how many lives were inspired upon reading their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment